Chrysalis Finance is a UK based leading healthcare finance provider. On the cutting edge of technology, medical research, and service provision, Chrysalis is expanding fast.
Customer Service Administrator Full time
We are an extremely ambitious and hardworking office looking to recruit a confident, outgoing Customer Service Administrator.
Roles and Responsibilities;
- Processing credit applications
- Inbound and out bound telephone calls with clients/patients
- Working as part of a team
- General office administration in a fast-paced working environment
- Inputting various data to our in-house system
- Dealing with email enquiries
- Postal duties
- Filing and printing
Qualifications & Experience
- Experience in a busy environment is desirable
- Previous experience within a financial, dental or medical position advantageous
- Excellent organisational, communication and administrative skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy, maintaining confidentiality at all times
- Good IT skills – knowledge of Microsoft Office required
- Being able to handle frequently changing priorities and a variety of different tasks
Office Hours are flexible Mon – Fri 8:00 am –5:30 pm
Some weekend cover Sat 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
Paid holidays & bank holidays
Salary: dependent on experience
Incentive bonus scheme possible
Job Type: Full time
If you feel you would be a great addition to the Chrysalis team please apply, attach a copy of your CV and covering letter.
Customer Service Agent (Part time)
Purpose of the role.
The purpose of the role is to provide an excellent customer service to our clients. In this role you will be expected to communicate effectively by telephone and email to a range of clients for different purposes to ensure that they gain a positive perception of the business.
Hours: 20-25 hours per week
Days: Hours to be spread over Monday/Wednesday/Friday/Sunday
- To call patients on the dialplanner system to discuss the status of their application
- To call retailers to update their details on our system for compliance purposes and to discuss any further requirements that the retailer may have.
- To conduct Customer Care Calls to patient and retailers
- To make appointments for the Account Managers to generate new business
- To collate requests for marketing materials from our clients.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent IT skills
- Excellent Team working skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to complete tasks within a given timescale
- Attention to detail
We are recruiting:
Senior Software Developer
Location Alderley Edge, Cheshire, United Kingdom
Chrysalis Finance is the UK’s largest specialist provider of ethical consumer credit products to the healthcare market. It operates through a growing network of suppliers, ranging in size from owner operated, single-clinic dental practices to listed groups of multi-site private hospitals.
Our rapid growth has created the need for someone to work closely with our IT Director. The successful applicant will have the proven ability to work on multiple projects at one time, will be able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines and will have a major say in how the software and infrastructure is designed and built.
Your skills and experience must include at least two years working with:
- Angular and/or React,
- Webpack, and
- .NET (c#/vb/mvc/wpf).
You will preferably also have experience of:
- SQL server,
- Ui test automation, and
- Continuous integration.
We can offer:
- Flexible working,
- A competitive salary,
- Company pension scheme, and
- A number 2 role from day one in a challenging work environment.
To apply, please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0333 32 32 230 for further information
Get in touch
If you would like further information then please do not hesitate to get in touch