Chrysalis Finance is a UK based leading healthcare finance provider. On the cutting edge of technology, medical research, and service provision, Chrysalis is expanding fast.
Customer Service Administrator
We are an extremely ambitious and hardworking office looking to recruit a confident, outgoing Customer Service Administrator.
Roles and Responsibilities.
- Processing credit applications
- Customer resolutions
- Inbound and outbound telephone calls with clients/patients
- Working as part of a team
- General office administration in a fast-paced working environment
- Inputting various data to our in-house system
- Dealing with email enquiries
- Postal duties
- Filing and printing
Qualifications & Experience
- Experience in a busy environment is desirable
- Previous experience within a financial, dental, or medical position advantageous
- Excellent organisational, communication and administrative skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy, maintaining confidentiality always
- Good IT skills – knowledge of Microsoft Office required
- Being able to handle frequently changing priorities and a variety of different tasks
- Hours, flexible Mon – Fri 8:00 am –7:00 pm, also Saturday cover 10:00am-2:00pm
- Bonus Scheme
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Salary: dependent on experience
- Job Type: Full time
If you feel you would be a great addition to the Chrysalis team please apply, attach a copy of your CV and covering letter and email email@example.com.
Get in touch
Please provide as many details as possible so we can prioritise your enquiry.
e.g. treatment cost, treatment provider, application reference
0333 32 32 230
Monday to Thursday- 8:00am - 7:00pm
Friday- 9:00am - 5:30pm