Chrysalis Finance is a UK based leading healthcare finance provider. On the cutting edge of technology, medical research, and service provision, Chrysalis is expanding fast.
Customer Service Administrator
We are an extremely ambitious and hardworking office looking to recruit a confident, outgoing Customer Service Administrator.
Roles and Responsibilities;
- Processing credit applications
- Inbound and out bound telephone calls with clients/patients
- Working as part of a team
- General office administration in a fast-paced working environment
- Inputting various data to our in-house system
- Dealing with email enquiries
- Postal duties
- Filing and printing
Qualifications & Experience
- Experience in a busy environment is desirable
- Previous experience within a financial, dental or medical position advantageous
- Excellent organisational, communication and administrative skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy, maintaining confidentiality at all times
- Good IT skills – knowledge of Microsoft Office required
- Being able to handle frequently changing priorities and a variety of different tasks
Office Hours are flexible Mon – Fri 8:00 am –5:30 pm
Some weekend cover Sat 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
Paid holidays & bank holidays
Salary: dependent on experience
Incentive bonus scheme possible
Job Type: Full time
If you feel you would be a great addition to the Chrysalis team please apply, attach a copy of your CV and covering letter.
We are recruiting:
Customer Care Advisors Full and Part time
We are looking for self- motivated individuals with a desire to earn basic plus commission working for a reputable patient finance company. We have a number of positions available.
If you looking for a job that gives you either full or part-time opportunities then apply now. All we require is previous experience in an outbound telephone environment.
To apply, please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0333 32 32 230 for further information
As a growing team, we are always on the lookout for experienced and motivated team players who would like to join a company with big plans. If you are interested, please contact email@example.com
Get in touch
If you would like further information then please do not hesitate to get in touch