Chrysalis Finance is a UK based leading healthcare finance provider. On the cutting edge of technology, medical research, and service provision, Chrysalis is expanding fast.
We are recruiting:
Senior Software Developer
Location Alderley Edge, Cheshire, United Kingdom
Chrysalis Finance is the UK’s largest specialist provider of ethical consumer credit products to the healthcare market. It operates through a growing network of suppliers, ranging in size from owner operated, single-clinic dental practices to listed groups of multi-site private hospitals.
Our rapid growth has created the need for someone to work closely with our IT Director. The successful applicant will have the proven ability to work on multiple projects at one time, will be able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines and will have a major say in how the software and infrastructure is designed and built.
Your skills and experience must include at least two years working with:
- Angular and/or React,
- Webpack, and
- .NET (c#/vb/mvc/wpf).
You will preferably also have experience of:
- SQL server,
- Ui test automation, and
- Continuous integration.
We can offer:
- Flexible working,
- A competitive salary,
- Company pension scheme, and
- A number 2 role from day one in a challenging work environment.
To apply, please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com or call 0333 32 32 230 for further information
Customer Support Executive x 2 ( 40 hours per week)
Chrysalis Finance is the UK’s largest patient solutions company offering unparalleled customer service and support. The company continues to grow exponentially and as such two exciting opportunities have become available which will assist the company along its tremendous growth trajectory.
Two Customer Support Executives are required to help evolve the company to the next stage of its upward evolution. A brief description of key tasks are as follows:
- Account management dealing with both private customers, health practices, hospitals and lenders. Good communication skills, both verbal and written are required for this key role.
- Assisting with the personal customer journey – processing applications and giving advice to the personal customer.
- Ensuring accounts are set up correctly.
- Ensure a full history of each account is maintained for audit purposes
- Assisting the practice/lender with application queries and providing training where required
- Undertaking administrative tasks such as managing the “Inbox” which includes dealing with general enquiries, decisions from the lender(s), enquiries from practices/hospitals.
- Business regeneration – liaising with the lender(s) and assisting with decline turnarounds.
- Ensuring FCA compliance guidelines are met.
- Ensure the “Outbox” is managed in a timely manner – this includes (1) responding to queries, (2) providing updates of progress to all relevant parties and (3) undertaking after treatment satisfaction calls.
- Ensuring postal duties are undertaken.
- Manage customer/practice complaints in a friendly and professional manner
- Assist with the “dial planner” where outstanding applications are chased for a final decision
- Ensure key account masterfiles are updated and maintained accurately.
- Ensuring remittances are accurately produced and distributed in a timely manner.
As the company is embracing change on a daily basis, key personal attributes expected from each successful candidate would be:
- High work ethic
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Integrate within a close knit and friendly team
- Professional outlook working within high ethical standards expected from a finance environment
A background in a broker / lending environment is desirable but not necessary as full training will be given.
The company is based in Alderley Edge and the position offers an exciting opportunity for the ideal candidate to grow in line with the company’s aspirations.
Get in touch
If you would like further information then please do not hesitate to get in touch